Custard apples are rich in anti-oxidants like
Vitamin C which help get rid of free radicals from the body.
Lets take a look at the health benefits of this tasty fruit.
1. High levels of Vitamin A in custard apple makes it great for healthy skin, healthy hair
and better eyesight. It plays a role in moisturizing and anti-ageing. The creamy flesh or pulp
can be used as a balm to treat boils and ulcers. The outer skin of custard apple is helpful
in combating against tooth decay and gum pain. 2. Custard apples are good for those who need
to gain weight. A mixture of honey and custard apple when consumed regularly will help add
all the required weight. 3. Custard apple helps develop the brain,
nervous system and immune system of the foetus effectively. The pregnancy wonder fruit also
helps the expectant mother to cope with morning sickness, fight nausea, numbness and mood
swings. 4. Custard apple is rich in Vitamin B6 which
helps reduce the bronchial inflammation and help prevent Asthmatic attacks.
5. The Magnesium content in custard apples helps defend the heart from Cardiac attack
and can help relax the muscles. Presence of Vitamin B6 also minimizes the risk of heart
diseases. 6. Custard apple is rich in Copper and dietary
fibre which helps assist digestion, help ease bowel movement and relieves from constipation.
Taking sun dried custard apple pulp crushed into powder with water helps heal Diarrhoea.
7. The abundance of dietary fibre in custard apple helps slow down the absorption of sugar
and reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
8. Custard apples are good sources of Potassium and Magnesium which help keep the blood pressure
levels in control. 9. Custard apples contain high levels of Niacin
and dietary fibre which help lower Cholesterol levels effectively.
10. The rich Iron source in custard apple helps in treating Anaemia. For more videos like this don’t forget to
subscribe to Stylecraze.