Hi guys~ Wow! I’m at Serim’s place right now. Since it’s 10:30 am now, I came to work. We thought you might be curious about how we work, so we’re going to film our ordinary daily life today. So, from my point of view, you’ll see what we do at work and what we eat everyday. Whenever I come to work, I come across this bizarre scene: this is my seat. My laptop, and my boss. Hey, aren’t you hungry? When we meet, she say that all the time. It’s been a month since we started working together. It’s December 2nd today. – Give me the money.
– Oh, I gotta pay her today! – Give me that money.
– Today it’s her first paycheck day! When we wake up in the morning, before lunch, since we’re trying to balance our diet, if we start cooking right away, we get really hungry while we cook, right? Then, our stomach gets really angry. The stomach wants a lot of food. To prevent that, we drink shakes as light breakfast in the morning and work, and when we get hungry we eat a slightly late lunch. We’ve been doing that for the past month. So, since I’m so hungry right now, we’re going to drink shakes. Usually, we start by asking each other “Aren’t you hungry?” and.. Ugh, disgusting! Hong Juyeon ate this!
I didn’t eat this! It’s Hong Juyeon. – For real. Trust me, please.
– She had a delicious meal. Juyeon ate this. She didn’t even clean up afterwards. Juyeon ate this also. The owner of the house is blaming it all on her sister. Since I started my diet, Seri came over, right? She asked “Serim, do you have any good snacks?” so I looked but the only things I had were protein powder, protein crackers, granola, and such. – She must have been angry. She came over though.
– She was like “No way! There’s nothing to eat here!” The green tea flavor and the grain flavor taste the best, so I’ve stacked up on those. – Which flavor do you want today?
– I want the green tea one. I’m also going to drink the green tea shake.. Ah, I’m hungry. One cup of cold water makes a perfect shake. If I come earlier, how do you feel? – It’s good because then I wake up early.
– Oh, really? If Kang Juhee’s not here, then there’s nobody to wake me up, so – I did wake up, but I was like ‘Yeah, I need to wake up.’
– Yeah. – Then looked at my phone..watch Youtube..
– And you went back to sleep? Then, when I wake up, I would always be like ‘Oh, it’s already 2 o’clock.’ But since you come here to work, I can’t go back to sleep, – so I’m a little glad that I’m using my time more efficiently now.
– She’s ‘a little’ glad. – I am physically tired, but..
– I feel like you’d curse at me later, saying ‘Oh, you’re here already.’ Since I made you come over, I need to get up and work, too. I need to work harder to feed you.. I have no time for sleep. – Guys, for my paycheck.
– Subscribe and like.. – Please..
– Shake it up. My nose is runny. I saw tissues here. – Where did you see it?
– I saw it here. It’s her house and she saw it here. You’re still keeping your house pretty clean. – I’ve been keeping it clean since you started coming over.
– Yep. It was a little messy before. Since the employee comes here to work everyday, I feel obligated, as the boss, to maintain a clean environment. – You feel obligated to keep it clean?
– Yeah. Welfare provided by this company.. Ja-ryong! -Feels good just looking at him..
– He’s the ultimate boss. – The boss.
– The real boss. “Go work!” – Every morning, when I come here to work, I always make sure to do something.
– What is it? – You don’t know what it is, right?
– I don’t. – I never wear black clothes.
– Oh, you’re right. – If you come here wearing black clothes..
– You leave the house as Ja-ryong. You’re downing it in one sip? – Were you thirsty?
– A little bit? You know how I’ve been drinking this shake for a while now. When I first made her try this, she was like ‘Ugh, what is this!’
She said ‘It tastes bad. I don’t want it.’ It tasted really bad when I tried it then. – But when I have this while I’m on a diet? It’s good.
– It’s so good. – I’m happy every morning.
– I’m happy every morning.. because this is our meal. This doesn’t directly help me lose weight, but I drink this to prevent binge-eating. It works, though. You can control the appetite a bit. Honestly, I’ve tried a lot of different powder products. But if it tastes bad, I tend not to reach for it again. It’s a waste of money. Hey, I just ordered the mala gambas for tomorrow. You love malatang so much. What the heck. I love it. He’s monitoring us. Does he think he’s hiding? We can see him so well though. Guys, Serim went outside to run an errand. It’s just me here. I’m working alone. I felt so sleepy all of a sudden because no one is working beside me. So I turned the camera on. I’m gonna use this camera to monitor myself. So, what I’m gonna say is It’s been a month since I started working for Serim, right? It’s been a month and I’m satisfied with working with her. Because I can learn a lot of things from her and she motivates me a lot. She works hard next to me and it makes me work hard too. The welfare benefits here is, first I feel comfortable. She’s takes good care of me and asks if I have any difficulties. Jealous? So she never pushes me at home and she’s trying to teach me in a way that fits my style. And that creates a synergy where I work harder. You will never know I made this kinda video clip. I don’t think it’s useful but watch this alone. I haven’t eaten anything because Serim’s not here. I want to eat something. I’m gonna steal some bananas. Let me steal some. She bought bananas. She likes to cook for me and it’s really interesting. I just like to eat. What I’m saying is working with her is pleasant. Maybe I’m gonna turn on the camera when we eat. Bye. I’m hungry. Be quick. Cook for me. Around 1:30 pm?? We get hungry again so I cook for her. A Dream Company. I cook for her and this is the welfare of this company. I used to cook when we travel only but after she started working with me, I cook for her everyday. Sometime we order food. For example, Subway or salads or some meat and leafy vegetables. We usually order something like these. We did grocery shopping yesterday so I’m gonna make some delicious food. It’s a bit like diet food. I prepared something really tasty today. Firstly, I bought this. whole wheat pasta. I was thinking what to eat with pasta.
First of all, – Lately I’ve been watching diet Korean medicine doctor’s Youtube channel.
-She’s been watching it a lot. In that video, when you consume some sugar, namely, carbs. Rice, breads and noodles contain a lot of carbs. If you consume oils that have unsaturated fatty acid, with it, it prevents increasing your blood sugar sharply and is good for your diet. It said when you consume carbs you should have some olive oil together. The doctor also said to never eat cream pastas and eat oil pastas instead. So I’m gonna make oil pasta today. Why is there so much stuff here? See? – It’s packed.
– It is. – I bought this low sodium salted pollack roe.
– Oh my god I’m gonna make an salted pollack roe oil pasta with this low sodium pollack roe. Garlic is necessary. I definitely need it. You don’t really put vegetables in the salted pollack roe oil pasta. We need fiber. So I’m gonna make a salad too. Huh? I ordered something but it didn’t come. – What?
– I ordered some steak meat. But it didn’t come. Then let’s eat tomatoes. Put them in the salad. I kinda wanted to consume more proteins. Sold out? My perfect diet’s been ruined. Let’s get ready quickly. Cooking welfare. Only a few ingredients are needed. Garlic, salted pollack roe, garlic, peperoncino and good olive oil. Aren’t you bad at using a knife but good at editing? Are you now good at both? I’m good at both. Garlic smell. I’m getting used to using a knife though. It’s been a while since I had pasta. It’s been a while. Suddenly she watched a video about carbs and she wanted to make oil pasta. she’s craving oil pasta. This is the most complex problem ever. We are on a diet so we should make a small portion. How much pasta is for a single serving? Should we use a 50 won coin to measure? Seriously we shouldn’t make a lot. Isn’t this much the size of 50 won? You must have a different currency unit. Seriously, 50 won. I’m just gonna add this much more, for the two of us. It looks a lot though. No. No. It’s for two. I’m being serious. It’s not too much. To be honest, it’s okay to put a lot of pasta. Yeah but this is not too much. It looks yummy. It looks really good. Let’s put a lot of this in. -It’s really thin.
-Awesome. -Do you peel it? Yes. Do you know why? -Why?
-Everyone does it. Maybe it’s because it has a skin and it’s hard to eat. They push this out. Like this. You are good at this. Nice. I got it from Spain and there’s some left. Oh my gosh the sound. Wow.. It looks so delicious. It looks good. I’m hungry. Apparently, you have to crush some peperoncini peppers in it. -If I rub my eyes with my hand now, I’ll be doomed.
-Yes. Clova~ Please turn off. WOW. Stir fry, and you need to pour in the pasta water. Stir fry them together. -Doesn’t it look delicious?
-It looks so good. Cooking class. It’s savory. -But it’s not salty.
-Okay. -I think it’s not salty because we used low sodium salted pollack roe, and it’s good for our diet.
-True. It’s better for us. Let’s end here. Where did you learn this? -Plating?
-Yes. Apparently they do this. Like this. It looks so good. And on top, put some chopped sesame leaves as decoration. I’ve never made this before. Oh really? -For these.
-Yes. we work here and eat here. -We push them away and eat here.
-while watching something. And the salad. Wow. It sounds good. It’s really fresh. They are good tomatoes. Wow, it’s pretty. I was gonna put some steak on it. And I bought this Italian dressing for the first time. -Salad done.
-Done. Such a mess. Done. Wow, awesome. Ta-da! salted pollack roe pasta done You are taking pictures really hard. Give me a sec. -Try.
-Wow. Thank you for the food. Try. Wow, it looks so good. -What if it isn’t good?
-What if I throw up? I made it less salty. Please note. Hey! It hurts! -Is it okay? Is it good?
-Yes, it’s really good. -I think you don’t mean it.
-It’s really good, honestly. But you hurt my thigh. -It’s delicious.
-Isn’t it salty? -I think it’s okay.
-Really? Yes, it has a kick and I like it. I crushed in some peperoncini. -Is it good?
-Yes. Salted pollack roe pasta. It’s glowing. -It’s super good.
-It’s low sodium and whole wheat It’s kinda healthy Let me try. It’s been so long. -It’s good, right?
-It’s good. It’s not bad. -I want to save it.
-Really? Don’t you think my pasta is better than the ones from bad restaurants? -Eat vegetables.
-It’s so good. Vegetables are really healthy. It goes well with this sauce. -Good?
-I put in a lot of salted pollack roe. -But it’s not salty at all.
-No. -It’s good.
-It’s glowing. You are good at this. I know. I can do better if it was not for a diet. -I’m an expert of high calories foods.
-Yes. True. Do you know this? What is it? -You don’t know? Noh HongChul?
-I think I know. You’re not ready to accept me. I think it was delicious for Kang Juhee. I’m being serious. I ate it all. I have some left. I’m happy. -You eat well.
-I was hungry. I’m finished. It was good. It was delicious. Also, What are we gonna eat tomorrow? -Kang Juhee!
-Yes? I got some coffee on the way back home for me and her. Isn’t it cute? The cups are really cute. It was 2,000 won?at Daiso. I bought one for 2,000 won
and it got a chip right away. But this cup has this at the bottom, less water from ice comes out. That’s why I like it. Let’s get back to work. Okay. The food was so good that I’m happy. We’re happy. Just work, grrr -It’s making sounds.
-Like krr Did you have food? Did you have good food? Did you have or not? I don’t know, grr No dignity What we have to finish today is~ Ah, the food was so good. LOL I thought you were angry, like ‘ah’ So cute. What’s up baby? They’re good. -Mmm~
-Yeah Go home now. Loo at the time. -Bye.
-Bye. -See you.
-Yeah, bye. -Bye.
-Bye. Go home, go. Bye. A big goodbye to the boss. We actually eat dinner together quite often. But today I have plans so. Only you have plans. You, you always have plans. I’ve got plans tomorrow. Told you Leaving on time. Leaving on time. We usually have dinner together often, right? Yeah. Anyways, I’ll be back tomorrow. That’s it for today~ It’s Tuesday morning. Kang Juhee’s here for work. Hi. I’m hungry. I keep stepping on this. Let’s get rid of the pan. Why is the frying pan here. Let’s have some food first. I want that today. Get it ready, quick! Miss Kang! Go get it! Quickly. Hurry, hurry. A cup of cold water. I know. Oh~ provocative. Juyeon keeps turning off the heater when she leaves. Keeps turning off when she leaves. And I’m freezing in that other room. thinking like, ‘I turned on the heater yesterday before going to bed’ Cause you might wonder. First, Juhee doesn’t live here. Second, my little sister lives here. But she goes to private academies, so leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night so doesn’t bump into Kang Juhee. When I sleep here on Thursday nights. Yeah, they see each other then. I’m hungry. They say it’s gonna snow. Snow? Do you know it’s not the first snow? I saw first snow before. I missed it. I didn’t see any snow this year. What do we have to do today? I know. The scheduler usually tells us what we have to do today. Ah~ so cute. It looks unhappy. Baby~ So cute. It’s about 2 o’clock. And Jiji’s here. The laptop is dirty (Jiji in Korean) -Jiji’s here.
-Jiji’s here. So it’s three portions today? -Yeah I think we have to do more.
-Whoa~ Nice. I was editing cuts, and Kang Juhee is trying blurring for the first time and putting in captions. Today’s lunch. -Wow~
-I bought something like this. -Mala Gambas.
-Wow. You have to order a minimum amount for delivery so I also ordered this boiled crispy rice and meat Since Jiji’s here, should we have this all? -That’d be great.
-This is for 2 people but it looks too small, right? I think you just have to microwave this. -Yeah, I like it.
-Ginseng chicken soup. This is easily cooked so today let’s just quickly cook and eat. It’s inside. The world is so convenient nowadays. The recipe’s inside. The flat noodles have to be boiled first? Bothersome. -Let’s not have it.
-Sure. Bok choy, mushrooms, shrimp. Garlic is all cut There are hot peppers inside but I also have them at home. let’s put some more in. Olive oil. Wow, so cool. And flower-shaped bread. Who likes this? -Me.
-Me. And lastly, the mala sauce. Wow~ I’ll make it real quick. Okay. – Wow! It looks really delicious.
– Let me see. – Wow, it does look delicious.
– Is it like chicken porridge? What? It’s got a whole chicken in it!? I should have microwaved it! It was supposed to be heated over hot water! – Let’s put it back!
– Let’s put it back… – We already opened it though. – It says we can just warm it up like this.
– I think we should move it to another plate though. So… We just wasted this, didn’t we? – Wow, that’s a big portion.
– I know right. – You pour in oil, it doesn’t need to be measured which is so convenient.
– Yeah. Garlics. Wow, it already looks so good. It looks so yummy. – Ah, this is good.
– It’s yummy. Let me put in some bok choy. – It’s yummy.
– It’s yummy~ As a last finish, Mala sauce. I don’t think this is diet food. It smells so good~ – Done!
– Done~ – It’s so quick
– Cooking Box indeed. With flower buns, chicken soup, and this one is Mala Gambas. – They look good.
– They look delicious. It’s not for diet but for pleasure. Now it’s done. – Let’s share it.
– It looks so yummy. Bon Appétit. The taste that gives me a shock. It looks so delicious to me, the bun. – This is so good.
– This definitely not for our diet. We were actually gonna eat Gambas since it’s sorta diet food. But we screwed up. Chicken soup is good – it’s not that salty. – I should have bought more bok choy and put more in.
– They are too good. Cookingbox is really convenient but the only problem is the small portion. There’s no option. We cooked some noodles for the perfect portion. – I don’t know if it’s going to be bland or what
– It’s whole wheat… If it’s bland we could put the leftover salted pollack roe and fry it maybe… – You also put glass noodle!
– No. – Guys, let’s eat.
– I should put in salted pollack roe. Should I put it in? – Diet, huh?
– When did you bring it? It looks so good. The smell is really good – our diet is failed. Diet fail~ It’s a bit bland. It only smells like Mala… We eventually fried it with some salted pollack roe since it was so bland. It’s a feast. It tastes so much better. This is such a weird combination. Mala, salted pollack roe, Gambas and pasta. Is it good? Our life is all about eating and working. When we have nothing to film or think, we just work. Yeah, for real. Kang Juhee is leaving now~ I’m gonna wear makeup first. Kang Juhee is getting off work now, Jiji and I will do the rest of work now. So, we’ve filmed a very mundane footage of us eating our meal. Would there be anything they would like to know more about? About our work. They would have thought it’s more fun. They could be disappointed as it’s too normal… Editing takes a lot of time, so Juhee’s life as a trainee is continued. Like a trainee. Anyway, we will continuously keep on doing this. – There will be other different days, from now on?
– True. – Like…
– A day of an employee. If there’s anything you wanna know or you want us to film, let us know in the comments. Bye for now~ See you guys later~